Saturday, May 29, 2010

#16 Own our own dogs



2009. (Christa here) Since I was little, my parents (my mom especially) were opposed to me getting a dog claiming that I wasn't responsible enough to take care of one. Fortunately, my grandpa showed up at our door and pretty much forced our family to house one of many puppies that his friend's dog gave birth toand then we had a dog and named him Coco. Coco is a shih tzu and poodle mix. We all love him despite my mom's constant complaining about how much he smells and how much trouble he is, but I know she secretly adores him, too. Coco's pretty much a walking contradiction. He's lazy when he's alone, but is active when we arrive home. He is very loving to the people he knows, but is terrified of strangers, especially when they try to pet him. He wants plenty of attention at times, but other times he hides out under my bed for hours on end. But I feel very fortunate to have him and wouldn't replace him for anyone or anything. =]

2010. (Rozet here) My sister got her very first
dog, named Suki in 2008. She's a Japanese Chin, and she's absolutely the cutest! However, my dad does not like dogs at all. My sister owns her own home, so she started caring for more and
more dogs. Now she has over five dogs! My dad hates her dogs, and how messy they are. But on 4th of July of 2009, we were watching the fireworks and poor little Suki was scared and started freaking out. My dad to the rescue, cuddled with her till she calmed down. That was when I knew my dad had a soft spot for cute little dogs. When my sister's dogs grew too much trouble for her, my dad insisted on taking care of Suki. So now we're caring for Suki, and she's great. She's a bit on the lazy side, and snores alot! But she's a genuine dog and quite a character. Suki always brightens my day as soon as she starts jumping around all excited to see me. I love her[:

#16... Check!

Always,
CnR<3

No comments:

Post a Comment